Friday 13 March 2009

True love at last.

In my rarely checked Thingbox inbox this morning:

Hello I read your profile today and it was so good to me.i feel you are the only one missing in my entire life so i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probabilty of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life. please i will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address, (favourojim@yahoo.com) i am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will give you a full introduction of my self okay. i will be waiting for your mail to my e-mail adsdress(favourojim@yahoo.com) cares for my future love favour…

Oh what a real shame, you had me right up until 'girl'... Good to know that these idiots vigorously research their targets. You're spamming a GAY SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, for crying out loud. Honestly.

No comments: