Monday 13 October 2008

Your daily dose of homophobia.

1.



Oh, but OF COURSE! It's all so simple! Legalise gay marriage, our children turn into homos. Why didn't I think of that before? YES to Prop 8 guys! Say no to faggotry!

And that man lectures IN A UNIVERSITY? Oh dear.

2.

The Daily Mail outdoes itself again


Yes, truly, I do believe that 145 people constitutes a 'flood'. What are the average viewing figures for an episode of EastEnders? Over ten million? Hmm... Oh, and my personal favourite:

Another, Pat, wrote: 'I had to explain to my seven-year-old son what was happening.

'He now thinks he is gay because he kisses his dad.'

Where DO they find these people? Or do they make them up? Probably.

1 comment:

Scotty said...

I'm so gonna buy you a years supply of the Daily Fail for Christmas :D