Monday 22 December 2008

Ah, vanity.

Well blog, it's been a while. I do apologise. Life got in the way. Again. Just in case you want to know, I did go to the Alice in Wonderland house party, I wasn't in costume, things did go well as the person I wanted to be there was, but sadly, things have since not worked out... but ho hum, back to the drawing board, plenty other fish in the sea and all that.

Anyway, to make up for my appalling lack of updates, I'm gonna go post crazy over Christmas, I promise. And we start here with Mitch Hewer, a.k.a. Maxxie from the marvellous Skins. The show returns in the new year with a completely revamped cast, which is nice, but for now, let's savour this incredibly hot young man's naked body, shall we? Even if he is a bit of an arse, as indicated by the quote attached to the picture. But still, HOT YOUNG FLESH PHWOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: