Tuesday 21 April 2009

Ahmadfailejad

Regardless of whichever side you may fall on in the Israel/Palestine debate (and to be honest, I'm not entirely sure I even have a 'side', given that I have to confess to being a little ignorant on the issue), surely a universal condemnation is called for regarding the sort of confrontational rhetoric spouted by Ahmadinejad at the UN's racism conference yesterday? I mean really... is there any need? It's worrying that there are still people like this in positions of power across the globe, it really is.

Mind, watching the envoys walk out does put a satisfying smile on my face.

Guardian article on the event



Oh, and lest we forget, Ahmadinejad is also the man responsible for this delightful denouncement of the notion of homosexuality in his entire nation:


No comments: